Under Armour has introduced a new mobile app aimed at fitness enthusiasts, fashion-forward individuals, and deal seekers.
It is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store. If you already had an account and shopped on the underarmour.co.za website, your login details will work on the app.
The company says its new app has five key features:
- Exclusive Gear and Offers: The Under Armour App provides users with access to a curated selection of exclusive gear and unbeatable offers that are available only through the app. Elevate your fashion and fitness game with items you won’t find elsewhere.
- No Minimum Spending Required: Unlike many other apps, the Under Armour App does not require a minimum spending threshold. Shop freely, whether you’re browsing for essentials or treating yourself to something special.
- Free Delivery on ALL Orders: Enjoy the convenience of free delivery on every order when purchasing through the app. Your fashion and fitness needs are just a tap away, without the extra shipping costs.
- MVP Access: Gain early access to Under Armour’s sales and promotions, allowing you to snag the best gear and discounts before anyone else. Stay ahead of the game with MVP privileges.
- Cross-Platform Availability: The Under Armour App is available exclusively on Google Play and can be downloaded from the Apple Store, ensuring that users across both Android and iOS platforms can enjoy its benefits.
Under Armour adds that the need to create the app stemmed from stats relating to how much time consumers are spending on their phone citing that users spend 3 hours and 10 minutes daily on their devices, and of that, 2 hours and 51 minutes dedicated to using mobile apps, accounting for roughly 90% of smartphone usage.
It also added that the average person checks their phone an astounding 262 times per day, approximately once every 5.5 minutes. “These statistics emphasise the pivotal role mobile apps play in our daily lives, especially in the realm of fashion and fitness,” says Under Armour.
Recharged is an independent site that focuses on technology, electric vehicles, and the digital life by Nafisa Akabor. Drawing from her 16-year tech journalism career, expect news, reviews, how-tos, comparisons, and practical uses of tech that are easy to digest. firstname.lastname@example.org