Welcome to the new online publication Recharged, an evolution of Wired to the Web (2008-2023).
In celebration of the website going live, I have a brand new EcoFlow River 2 portable power station valued at R7000 to give away exclusively to one lucky reader on Recharged, courtesy of EcoFlow South Africa.
It is a much-needed (wanted) gadget this winter, which is featured in our latest Top 5: Winter load shedding gadgets posts, check it out:
Please take a look at the new articles posted; it’s what you can expect to see here. If you have feedback, please leave a comment or drop a mail on email@example.com – would love to hear from you.
WIN AN ECOFLOW RIVER 2!
All you have to do to stand in line to win the EcoFlow River 2 is simply subscribe to my Tech Things newsletter in the subscriber block below.
If you cannot view the box above, visit this link to sign up: https://nafisaakabor.substack.com/
It’s really that simple. You don’t have to tag, like or share and spam your friends!
ABOUT THE ECOFLOW RIVER 2
- The River 2 is a 256Wh portable power station with an output of 300W (X-boost up to 600W).
- The LiFePO4 batteries promise a lifespan of over 3000 charges before reaching 80% capacity.
- It charges from 0-100% in one hour on AC.
- It has five power outlets: AC, DC, 1x USB-C and 2x USB-A.
- Use the EcoFlow app to manage usage and tweak settings.
- The River 2 weighs 3.5kgs and comes with an AC charger and car charger.
- Only one entry/email per person.
- The competition will run from Monday, 12 June to Sunday, 18 June till midnight.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and announced on Tuesday, 20 June.
- The winner announcement will be via the Tech Things newsletter.
- Open to anyone in South Africa. The prize will be delivered by EcoFlow SA.
Recharged is an independent site that focuses on technology, electric vehicles, and the digital life by Nafisa Akabor. Drawing from her 16-year tech journalism career, expect news, reviews, how-tos, comparisons, and practical uses of tech that are easy to digest. firstname.lastname@example.org