Under Armour has released its latest running shoe in the Hovr range that is suitable for both short runs and long-distance, referring to it as the ‘king of comfort’.
Made with a slice of foam, UA says the Infinite 4 is its flagship distance shoe that offers maximum comfort on your daily run. It adds that much like its predecessor, which claimed massive recognition from the global running community, the game changing Hovr Infinite range continues to be a staple and the go to running shoe for all types runners across the globe.
UA has kept the reliable, smooth, secure feel of the Infinite and simplified the upper, flipped the UA Hovr cushioning, and rethought the sole, giving a lighter, softer, more durable every day running shoe.
It says it is ideal for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning, it’s extremely lightweight and breathable, with strategic support where you need it. The 3D moulded insole cradles your foot for added comfort and responsive cushioning reduces impact, returns energy and helps propel you forward. Anatomically placed deep flex grooves provide appropriate flexibility in key areas while the carbon rubber lugs under the heel offer improved traction and durability in high-impact strike zones.
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
- 3D-molded sock liner cradles your foot for enhanced step-in comfort
- Responsive UA Hovr cushioning reduces impact, returns energy & helps propel you forward
- Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas
- Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
Pricing and availability:
The new Hovr Infinite 4 will be available in multiple colourways at Under Armour stores nationwide as well as online: www.underarmour.co.za and costs R2 899.
Recharged is an independent site that focuses on technology, electric vehicles, and the digital life by Nafisa Akabor. Drawing from her 16-year tech journalism career, expect news, reviews, how-tos, comparisons, and practical uses of tech that are easy to digest. firstname.lastname@example.org